Low Carb Sweet and Salty Nut and Seed Clusters
Lovely snack or party food - great hostess gift too! Combine any desired combination of nuts and seeds.
Author: Kim's Club
Recipe type: Snacks
- Here I used:
- 100g/1 cup raw cashews
- 100g/1 cup raw pumpkin seed kernels
- 50g/1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 1tbsp warm coconut oil
- ½tsp sea salt
- *2 tbsp of Sukrin powdered (icing) or gold (see links on right side of page) or other erythritol
- Mix well and spread out onto parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake in a moderate oven 5-8 minutes or until Sukrin has melted and nuts are golden. Be careful not to burn!
- Cool completely, break into chunks and store in an airtight container.
*For paleo you may substitute honey for the Sukrin - adjust for higher carb count: 14.2g carb per serving.
Serving size: 50g ½ cup Calories: 287 Fat: 25.6g Carbohydrates: 10.5/7.4g net Sugar: 0 Fibre: 3.06g