Low Carb Fried Chicken - Kim's Club
Succulent oven-fried chicken - easy!
Author: Kim's Club
Recipe type: Main Meal - Dinner
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs*
- 50g/2oz greek Yogurt
- 1tsp lemon juice
- 50g/2oz pork rinds/pork scratchings (I used hot seasoned, if plain add seasoning)
- 50g/2oz grated parmesan
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- ½tsp garlic granules
- Preheat oven to gas mark 4 - 350F - 180C
- Cover a baking sheet or pan (with a lip, to hold the juices) with foil (for easy clean-up) topped with baking parchment.
- Mix yogurt and lemon juice in a bowl, add chicken and mix until well covered.
- Whizz up remaining ingredients in food processor until it resembles grains.
- Dip chicken into coating, place on prepared pan and bake for 30-40 minutes until golden brown and juices run clear.
*If using different chicken parts or with skin on - adjust the stats. Recipe can easily be reduced or increased. If using plain pork rinds add seasoning to taste.
Serving size: 2 thighs Calories: 372 Fat: 22.74g Carbohydrates: .86g Protein: 39.16
6593 Total views 5 Views today