Stuffed Chicken Breast - Kim's Club
Chicken breasts stuffed with salami & cheese
Author: Kim's Club
Recipe type: Main meal
- Free-range chicken breasts, skin on.
- Thin sliced salami
- Soft goats cheese or cream cheese
- Olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to Gas mark 5 - 375F - 190C
- Cut deep slits into the side of the breast
- Lay out the salami the length of the breasts - overlapping edges
- Smear a thick layer of soft cheese across the salami
- Roll up, turn ends over and shove into the slit.
- Place in roasting dish - drizzle with Olive oil and season
- Roast for 25-30 minutes until cooked through.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 500 Fat: 33g Carbohydrates: 2g Protein: 51g
6302 Total views 5 Views today