Low Carb Pizza - Kim's Club
Pizza crust - low-carb, gluten-free, grain free
Author: Kim's Club
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 20g/1/4 cup coconut flour
- 5g/1tbsp psyllium husks
- 50g/1/2 cup ground almonds
- 1tsp yeast granules (for flavour)
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 50g/4 tbsp greek yogurt
- 50g/1/2 cup grated mozzarella
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp honey (to feed yeast and help flavour - optional)
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- mix all dry ingredients together. Mix wet ingredients together and add to dry. Mix well and let stand a few minutes to thicken. Cover pizza pan or baking sheet with baking parchment. Oil hands and pat dough out into a thin circle. Bake for about 8 minutes in a moderate oven until firm and turning brown at edges. Cover with favourite pizza toppings and cheese - put into a hot oven for 5-8 minutes until cheese has melted. Enjoy!
- Nutrition is for the crust only!
Try making your own pasta sauce with 1 tbsp tomato puree, chopped basil (I buy frozen), 1 drop of liquid Stevia and salt to taste.
Serving size: ⅙ Calories: 161 Fat: 11.6g Carbohydrates: 3.14g (1.31 net) Sugar: 0 Protein: 9.13g
9494 Total views 5 Views today