I just really started missing my morning cereal! This is very satisfying and you don’t need much to get your morning fix.
Grain-Free Crunchy Granola - Kim's Club
Crunchy, sweet granola-type cereal with no grains and sugar free!
Author: Kim's Club
Recipe type: Breakfast cereal
- I/2 cup (57g) each:
- raw almonds
- raw pecans
- raw walnuts
- raw, shelled pumpkin seeds
- (or any combination you like)
- 1tbsp MCT oil or melted coconut oil
- 100g/1/2 cup of Sukrin Gold (packed) ...see special ingredients or use Swerve brown sugar substitute or erythritol.
- ¼tsp salt
- 1tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to Gas Mark 4 - 180C - 350F
- Line a baking sheet with baking parchment
- Whizz the nuts and seeds together in a food processor until finely chopped (there will be some very fine bits and some bigger bits - that's good! Don't over process).
- Mix in the salt and cinnamon, add the oil and Sukrin and mix well.
- Spread out into an even layer on the baking sheet. Bake for about 10 minutes until golden. (Check after 8 minutes - burns easily). Cool completely, break into chunks and store in an airtight container.
Serving size: ⅙ Calories: 251 Fat: 23g Carbohydrates: 7g (4g net) Fibre: 3g Protein: 8g